Welcome to the last stop on The Cat’s Meow Blog Tour! Stacey Kennedy is here today, sharing five things her heroine can’t resist and is giving readers a chance to win their own copy of The Cat’s Meow. Stick around and show some love to this fabulous author 😉
Huge thanks to Romancing the Dark Side for letting me stop by today, especially since this is the last stop on The Cat’s Meow blog tour! So, Lori has asked me this question: “List 5 Things My Character Can’t Resist?”
Libby from The Cat’s Meow has a few weaknesses—like we all do—and here are her favorite things she can’t turn her back on.
1. Freshly baked apple scones, because really, don’t we all need something sweet and freshly baked every once in a while?
2. Tea with sugar and milk….and it’s even better when a hunky warlock brings you the tea.
3. Corsets and jeans are Libby’s favorite type of clothing. So, put her in a store that sells these things and you’d make her very happy!
4. A warlock with a dangerous smile! Nuff said, right?!
5. Lastly, and most importantly—also goes with the one above—chemistry with the warlock who has the dangerous smile. She might be used to handsome warlocks, but there is one, Kale, who she can’t resist. Of course, he really isn’t letting her walk away from him either, which is making the resisting part even harder. It’s fun to watch her try to fight it.
So, that’s a little about Libby! As this is our last stop on The Cat’s Meow blog tour, I wanted to send a big thanks to everyone who made this tour so fun!
Now, you tell me, what’s the one thing you can’t resist? For me, I’d totally have to say…chocolate!
Stacey Kennedy’s novels are lighthearted fantasy with heart-squeezing, thigh-clenching romance, and even give a good chuckle every now and again. But within the stories you’ll also find fast-paced action, life-threatening moments, and a big bad villain who needs to be destroyed. She lives in Southwestern Ontario with her husband and two children. If she’s not plugging away at a new story—which is rare because her muse is annoying—you’ll find her camping, curling up with the latest flick, or obsessing over Sons of Anarchy, Games of Thrones, Supernatural and Dexter.
A good witch always has a kick-ass back-up plan.
Libby is an Enchantress—a witch gifted by the Goddess to conjure spells. When a magical presence is detected around a recent string of feline slayings, Libby takes the case to uncover the reasons behind the odd deaths. Much to her displeasure, the coven also sends a sexy warlock, Kale, to assist her.
While having the muscle around proves to be useful, fighting the attraction between them is worse than a hex, especially considering Kale is keeping secrets. But soon, Libby has bigger problems than the elusive warlock when her spells turn up clues that point to something far more sinister than slaughtered cats.
Now Libby has landed herself in the midst of an uprising. She trusts no one and isn’t safe—not from the warlocks stirring up trouble. Not from the worrisome rebellion she can’t escape. And certainly not from Kale, who is weaving a very dangerous spell over her heart.
Ben&Jerry’s What a Cluster.
Ice cream. My absolute favorite is Breyer’s chocolate chip mint ice cream and it must be in a sugar cone. Yum!!!!!
Shiny new books 🙂
Chocolate hands down – in any form – liquid (hot chocolate), candy, cake, brownies, cupcakes…you get the gist…..lol
Freshly baked bread is impossible to resist.
Starbuck Iced Mocha or Frappuchinos. Tore923@aol.com
Shiny new books 🙂
I seem to be a woman of compulsions LOL I cannot resist a good book, a fresh brewed cup of coffee, and smooth chocolatey goodness – Now don’t you ask me to choose LOL thank you for making me smile and causing the hubs across the room to wonder what I am up to ;=D