A big welcome back to the fabulous Cecy Robson! The blog tour for A Cursed Embrace is in full swing and Cecy’s stopped by today with a fun guest post just in time for Prom Season (it’s been so long I don’t remember mine…LOL) oh, and there’s also a giveaway. Stick around, say hi to Cecy and get to know the feisty Weird Girls. 😉
10. Sharp pointy weapons instead of corsages.
9. Immortal assassin disguised as limo driver.
8. Demon uprising in the parking lot.
7. Cyanide and / or Arsenic in her punch.
6. Fae queen smack down in boys locker room.
5. Flesh eating zombie wearing the same dress.
4. Axe wielding Cyclopes set on revenge for getting dumped.
3. Saving the damn virgin prom queen from the Kraken in the bathroom.
2. Hellmouth opening on dance floor during “Electric Slide.”
1. Deflowering via her werewolf, vampire, or extra-terrestrial boyfriend.
Celia Wird and her three sisters are just like other twentysomething girls—with one tiny exception: They are the products of a curse that backfired and gave each of them unique powers that made them, well, a little weird.…
After Celia Wird and her sisters help master vampire Misha save his family, their powers are exposed to the supernatural community of the Lake Tahoe region. But fame comes at a price, and being “weird” isn’t always welcome.
To make matters worse, Celia desires the love of Alpha werewolf Aric, but his pack is bent on destroying their relationship to preserve his pureblood status. And once weres start turning up dead—with evidence pointing to the vampires—she must face the prospect of losing Aric forever. But the chaos only masks a new threat. An evil known as the Tribe has risen—and their sights are set on Celia and her sisters.