Hosted by The Book Nympho and Romancing the Dark Side
Jennifer @ The Book Nympho and I love reading romances, whether they’re paranormal, historical, a hot m/m or just a good old contemporary romance. After she took part in the Ho-Ho-Ho Holiday Read-a-thon she thought, why not do a Valentine themed read-a-thon? And who better to have as a co-host than ROMANCING the Dark Side?! (thanks Jennifer, I won’t let you down!)
Here’s your chance to grab those romances that have been piling up on your TBR pile and sign-up to join us February 6th to 10th for a Valentine themed read-a-thon filled with sweet and naughty romances! Any subgenres in romance are welcomed, from contemporary, erotica, historical, romantic suspense, paranormal romance, M/M to Young Adult. If it has romance in it, you can read it.
Join us for a weekend of Va-Va-Va Voom reading. There will also be giveaways!
Va-Va-Voom Valentine Read-A-Thon
- Sign-up (link to your post in the linky below)
- Before or on February 6th post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Booklikes, Goodreads, Tumblr, Facebook, Google+, etc.)
- Grab the button and share! (code is on the sidebar)
- Read-a-thon starts on February 6th 12:00 am (your time zone) and ends on February 10th at 11:59 pm (your time zone)
- Read as many audiobooks, books and novellas as possible. (novellas must be at least 100 pages long)
- Have Fun!
- Giveaway Raffles will be open until February 15th at 12:00am (Central) to allow you time to submit entries.
- Winners will be notified by February 17th.
- ONE winner will be chosen at random for a $10 egift card from Amazon or B&N for just signing up (you must have a sign up post, posted on your blog, Facebook Page. etc. or Tweet about it on Twitter by 5:00pm (central) on February 6th).
- ONE winner will be chosen at random for a $10 egift card from Amazon or B&N for posting their wrap up post, showing how they did during the read-a-thon. Again this post can be on your blog, Facebook Page or Tweet about it on Twitter by February 12th. There will be a place to link to your wrap up post at the end of my wrap up post here on Romancing the Dark Side on February 11th to show us the link to your post.
Bonus Giveaway: Since this is a Valentine themed read-a-thon for every romance you read with Valentine in the title, book summary or in the author’s name (first or last) you get to enter for a chance to win a secret prize TBA on February 8th at The Book Nympho.