Hosted by The Book Nympho and Romancing the Dark Side
Jennifer @ The Book Nympho and I love reading romances, whether they’re paranormal, historical, a hot m/m or just a good old contemporary romance. After she took part in the Ho-Ho-Ho Holiday Read-a-thon she thought, why not do a Valentine themed read-a-thon? And who better to have as a co-host than ROMANCING the Dark Side?! (thanks Jennifer, I won’t let you down!)
Here’s your chance to grab those romances that have been piling up on your TBR pile and sign-up to join us February 6th to 10th for a Valentine themed read-a-thon filled with sweet and naughty romances! Any subgenres in romance are welcomed, from contemporary, erotica, historical, romantic suspense, paranormal romance, M/M to Young Adult. If it has romance in it, you can read it.
Join us this weekend for some Va-Va-Va Voom reading. There will also be some fabulous giveaways! You can check out more information on the read-a-thon HERE.
Don’t forget to use the Hashtag #VaVaVoomRAT if you tweet about the event or your progress!
My Reading Goal/Progress
Here are the books I plan to get through for the Read-a-Thon:
- A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson – Audio Book
- A Wicked Hunger by Kiersten Fay
- Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett
- Her Mad Hatter by Marie Hall
- Written in Red by Anne Bishop
- Wounded by Jacinda Wilder
- ONE winner will be chosen at random for a $10 egift card from Amazon or B&N for just signing up (you must have a sign up post, posted on your blog, Facebook Page. etc. or Tweet about it on Twitter by 8:00pm* (central) on February 6th).
Giveaway is only open to participates of the read-a-thon. If you have not signed up yet no worries. Just do so on the SIGN UP POST. Then fill out the form below. *Deadline time was changed from 5:00pm to 8:00pm to allow new comers the time to sign today.
To celebrate Day 1 of the Va-Va-Voom Read-a-Thon I also have an awesome giveaway sponsored by author Lola Dodge!