Welcome to my stop on the Grimm Consquences Blog Tour! I started The Transplanted Tales series a few months ago and instantly loved it, the world building and characters draw you into the story and keep you turning the pages, it’s hands down one of my favorite urban fantasy series right now. The fabulous Kate is here today sharing a Top Five list of the series hero, the sexy and mysterious Reaper, Nate Grimm that I can’t get enough of…so I won’t keep you waiting. Happy Monday and feel free to show Kate some love in the comments! 🙂
“Simply Irresistible” by Kate SeRine
Nate Grimm tends to be a more secretive than other Tales—and for good reason. But it’s no secret that he has it bad for Tess “Red” Little. Red can be a brash, headstrong, fiercely independent woman, but one of the reasons their relationship works is that Nate doesn’t give in to Red’s every whim. He calls bullshit when it’s warranted and takes all of her quirks in stride.
That said, there are a few things about Red that Nate just can’t resist and that turn him into putty in her hands. Here are the top five:
1) Red’s saucy smile – Whenever Red flashes that mischievous grin of hers, Nate’s done for. He knows trouble’s coming—and that’s she going to enjoy it. But he finds her fearlessness sexy as hell.
2) Red’s sense of humor – Red has an incredibly dry sense of humor and often tends to the flirty when she’s verbally sparring with Nate. Might as well just call this one “Foreplay.”
3) Red’s softer side – Not many Tales get to see the gentler side of Red, but she has an incredibly generous, loyal heart. Nate finds her inner beauty simply irresistible. And the fact that she trusts—and loves—him enough to show her vulnerabilities has turned the deadly, kickass Reaper into a gentle, nurturing lover.
4) Red’s little black dress – Red has kickin’ curves even when she’s wearing jeans, t-shirt, and a black leather trench coat. But there’s just something about seeing her in a little black dress that drives Nate wild.
5) Red’s sultry good-morning kisses – Nate can’t think of a sweeter way to wake up in the morning than to one of Red’s kisses that makes everything male in him hop up to say “Hi! How are ya!”
So there you have it—proof that even the darkest, deadliest men are capable of having a softer side, given they have the love of the right woman. 😉
Grimm Consequences by Kate SeRine
Transplanted Tales #1.5
You reap what you sow…
Saying Nate Grimm has a dark past is an understatement. Fortunately, no one’s bothered to look too closely at the Fairytale Management Authority’s lead detective and part-time Reaper. And that’s the way Nate wants to keep it. For after centuries of torment and loneliness, he’s finally found happiness with the hot and hard-charging love of his life, Tess “Red” Little.
Of course, his love for Tess is the reason there’s a posse of Reaper judges after him, led by a sadistic bastard acquainted with Nate from once upon a time. Now, Tess will pay the price for Nate’s transgressions unless Nate severs his ties to the transplanted Tales–and Tess–forever. His enemy has the advantage in speed, malice and brutality. But the Reapers have underestimated the depth of Nate’s love and devotion. And the fury of his wrath. . . .
Amazon | B&N | Goodreads