When I saw Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer was hosting her Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge for March I thought, why not join in…I mean I can use all the help I can get, right?! LOL I’ve been trying to get a bit more reading done this year (especially tackling that never-ending TBR shelf!) and thought this would be a great way to get started.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined) On Goodreads create a folder for Take Control and share your intentions on your wall.
- Begins March 1st, 2015 and ends March 31, 2015 at midnight.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile .
- ALL books must have been published before March 2015.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party and read-a-thon will be announced to help you reach your goals.
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2015 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository/Amazon/ Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2015 release valued at up to $20.00. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook or Audible audio copy)
I plan on reading/listening to at least 5 books on my TBR in March. Good luck to everyone participating!
Good luck with the challenge 🙂