Today kicks off my two year blogoversary celebration and the sassy Jaye Shields is taking over the blog, along with one of the sexy heroines from her Sex Demon Trilogy! Enjoy 😉
Lori once called my book, Confessions of a Sex Demon, “steamy, seductive and scandalous”. Well, right back at ya. With long, chocolaty brown locks and full pink lips, I’ve been tempted to turn Team Lori for some time now. After all, as an author of The Sex Demon Trilogy…well…let’s just say I get a bit horny from time to time. Why must bloggers be so foxy and witty these days!
To punish/celebrate with Lori, I’ve decided to set one of my sex demons loose on Romancing the Dark Side.
So here’s my rules for a successful blogoversary:
1. Don’t let a demon bake your birthday cake, he/she’ll roofie it every time.
2. Only invite a sex demon if you intend to sleep with said sex demon, because no one dons a birthday suit faster than my kind. *begins stripping*
3. Vampire’s make the best party planners because they can either hypnotize the party poopers into a better mood…or kill them.
4. Any gifts that fall outside the lines of books and bondage toys should be discarded and the guest tossed out.
5. Treat yourself to a foxy new outfit, only the graphic artist’s naughtiest ideas will do. We’re talking scraps of fabric and lots of cleavage. After all, the blog is called ROMANCING THE DARK SIDE. 😉 It’d only fit that on your blogoversary you get drunk and seduce the dark side instead.
XOXO and Happy Blogoversary!
Zahra Aniron and Jaye Shields
Sephina is about to trade one addiction for another—and his name is Axel.
Sephina Antara has gotten into a lot of trouble as a sex demon with a drug addiction. Moving to a new village was supposed to help her get clean. But when she relapses, it comes with a side of hot dragon man.
Axel Stavros may be a drug dealer, but he’s also the town healer. Half-human, half-dragon, his blood can cure just about anything, but it has some erotic side effects for its user, as the new beauty in town is about to find out…
Content Warning: graphic language, hot foreplay, and even hotter sex, including light bondage and some girl-on-girl action.
Enter via widget below
Happy Blogoversary, Lori! You’ve traveled a long, sexy road in the blogosphere with Romancing the Dark Side
Happy Blogoversary Lori! I really enjoy reading your blog, and hope to follow you for a few more years 🙂
Congrats on 2 years of awesome blogging. Happy Blogoversary, Lori!
Happy Blogoversary!! Thanks for the giveway!
hey your blogoversary coincides with my anniversary of my birth! yea!
Ooh, pink hair! Love the cover!!!